About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

So Much Rain!

Yep. So much rain. Some days I just accept that I am not going to be
cute and go into "marathon mode".  In Utah when it rains there are a
bunch of worms on the sidewalks. But in England they have gross slugs
and snails. Luckily, I have avoided stepping on them too much. But
everything is going well! At the beginning of my mission time was
going super slow, but now it is really fast! Man what even happened this week?
Last p-day we went bowling with the zone. It was fun!

Sister Top fell on her bike yesterday. It was one of the rare times I
was in the lead when I looked back and Sister Top was on the ground!
She is tough though and is okay. While we were walking our bikes back
to our flat we found a new investigator! We probably wouldn't have
stopped her if we were on the bikes. Everything happens for a reason.

Well last night we found out that Sister Top is being transferred to
Bedford! I'm really sad to see her go. I'm going to miss her. I don't
feel like I know Ashford very well so I'm really nervous. But I know
everything will be okay.

Nathan was confirmed last Sunday! It was really great. He was going
to come teaching with us but the appointment cancelled.

Well I love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment