About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Monday, November 30, 2015

Reunited!

This week was great because Sister Swann and I are reunited. The old MTC companionship is back together. We have both really changed and learned so much in the past 4 months. And what better way to start off the transfer than by crashing your bike on your first day together? Haha, luckily Sister Swann is training to be a nurse and took care of me.

Sister Swann is so fun to be around. she even makes tracting fun! We play a game where we give each other a word that you try to say during the conversation-words like cupcake, steering wheel, rubbish, and lightbulb, haha so that makes it very interesting.
 
They don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England, but in honour of the Thanksgiving spirit my finding question of the day was  "What are you thankful for? "
I am so thankful for this gospel. It has brought me so much comfort and direction in my life and I love it so much! I am so thankful for the Book of Mormon and that we have a living prophet on the earth today.  I know that the church is true and I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to share it! 

I love you all and am so thankful for you. 

Love,
Sister McFarland 




No comments:

Post a Comment