About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Monday, November 21, 2016

News From Dereham

Hey Everyone,

Transfers are next week, so I will find out then if I will die (finish my mission) in Dereham or not. So next week I will be emailing on Tuesday to let you know.
Yesterday a member invited us over for dinner on Thursday, and she was asking me about what kind of foods we have at Thanksgiving because she wanted to make me a Thanksgiving dinner. So that was really nice! I'll send pictures.
Love you all! Hope you have a good week and a Happy Thanksgiving.
Xxx Adriana 

1) We cooked chestnuts! Sister Cabral does this a lot at home, but I have never tried them. They were nice! 
2) Sister Cabral and I 
3) Evidence that I will become a crazy cat lady. 




No comments:

Post a Comment