About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Practice Makes Perfect

Hello everyone!

This week has been great for Sister Topp and I. We smashed the week
and had lots of blessings.
A key lesson that I have learned throughout my life is that practice
makes perfect. And missionary work is no different! In order to get
better at missionary work, we must practice it. Sister Topp and I have
been doing multiple role plays a day, mostly of finding situations. I
feel like an actor because all week I have been impersonating random
people in the street for Sister Topp to "stop"  and even once sent 
her out of the flat so she could practice tracting on the door.  Being
out for a year has given me a lot of situations to imitate, so It's
been really fun, and we make it an adventure everyday.  I have
actually been learning so much from doing role plays, and have felt it
help me a lot!

I love being a missionary! The church is true, the book is blue, and
we go out two by two.

Love,
Sister McFarland

1) our kitchen/bedroom
2) Pocahontas grave


No comments:

Post a Comment