About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Everyone!

It was mothers day in England yesterday, so happy mothers day! Our investigator Gerry told me to tell you all happy mothers day from him. Haha, I thought that was very sweet.

We are going to go to Hadleigh Castle again today. I am very excited and it feels so good to wear trousers! 
I am feeling much much better, although I am still coughing. Uncle Fong is an old Chinese man who was baptized last April. He speaks no English. He was really worried about my cough and kept telling me to go get medicine. He is so cute! You can tell how much we love him because we call him uncle. In fact, the whole ward calls him Uncle Fong. 

Sorry it is such a short email this week. Everything is going great!

I hope you have a really good week! 

love,
Sister McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment