About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

News from South end

Hello from South end on Sea!

This week has been good, not many exciting stories this week. Today is
Sister Matthew's birthday, the same as Meg! The elders came and knocked on
our or door at 6:45 this morning and we went out to McDonald's for
breakfast. They decorated our front door too. It was way fun! 

We have a lot to get done today for p-day so I don't have much time to write. Today
we will also be going to see Hadley Castle! I'm way excited. I'll make sure to send pictures. 

Love,
Sister McFarland

No comments:

Post a Comment