About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas is Coming!

Hello! Sorry for such a short email. We have a Christmas conference this Thursday
when President and Sister Stevens will come deliver our packages to us.

We don't get to go to London this time. We will be with the Norwich and Ipswich zones,
and since they are far 
away from London President and Sister Stevens will be coming up
to us. 
It will be in Colchester. I'm kinda sad, cause I love going to London. Ashford is much
closer to London, so that's why we were there last y
ear. I am excited to talk family on
Christmas.We 
 have  already been invited to 3 dinners, so that will be fun! ðŸ˜‚
Love,
Sister Adriana McFarland




No comments:

Post a Comment