About me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints. These are my adventures while serving in the England London mission.


email me at adriana {dot} mcfarland {at} myldsmail {dot} net

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Third Times the Charm

So... Interesting transfer news!Sister Topp's best friend from home is also serving in this mission as
she waits for a visa to go to America, and I will be going to Denham
to follow up train her! So she will be my third English companion and
my third companion waiting for a visa. I'm not sure I can emotionally
handle sending off two more companions to America!
Derham is a village outside of Norwich. So I'm going back up to the
top of the mission! I will miss being in Canterbury zone, as I have
spent over half of my mission here.
Thank you all for your support. You mean the world to me!
Toodle pip!
Sister McFarland


No comments:

Post a Comment